Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Inspiration

Monster Inspiration

“i had this pair and it used to get super uncomfortable after 15 minutes of wearing them. Honestly if you like rap, techno, dubstep, or hiphop I would go get the VModa crossfade LP2 for $100 off of microsoft.com because they are usually $140  on amazon. ” --uouo47

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“      This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card installed. i listen to rock mostly, bass heavy stuff and some r&b, alternatives.. i just listen to anything that sounds good basically. anyways, i had some issues with the fit when i...” --Kordz

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster Diamond Tears On-Ear Headphones, Black

Monster Diamond Tears On-Ear Headphones, Black

“ Comfort,   The leather pads are really soft and comfortable with an adjustable headband that should fit the head. The pads actually cover my whole ears (I have big ears) providing better isolation as well.   Design,   Probably one of the best looking pair of headphones I've ever seen. The sides actually look like diamonds, with a silcone headband making it one of...” --Mheat122134

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster Beats Solo HD (PRODUCT)RED Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Beats Solo HD (PRODUCT)RED Headphones with ControlTalk

“ Now that I've sold these headphones and traded them in for a pair of the Shure750djs, I will now go ahead and give you my comparison between these too and how these headphones are lacking in general for price.   Value: I bought my Srh750's for $108, their retail is around $150-200. The HD's are $180-200. The Beats headphones are better than a standard low quality pair of headphones...” --iceshark

Monster® Diesel Vektr On-Ear Headphones

Monster® Diesel Vektr On-Ear Headphones

“While these headphones deliver a very nice tight bass and crispy clear highs, I cannot recommend these to any of you looking for a good balanced audio experience. However if you are someone who is a fan of bass heavy music or music with powerful highs (such as EDM), then I recommend you take a listen to these. I cannot justify these for their $300 price tag on Monster's website either....” --wem97

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones