Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“      This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card installed. i listen to rock mostly, bass heavy stuff and some r&b, alternatives.. i just listen to anything that sounds good basically. anyways, i had some issues with the fit when i...” --Kordz

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

“ I've been a JLab earbud fan for a couple years.  Bought these on Amazon in late november and couldnt be happier!  really solid product and I can't believe the sound.  I'm def. no audiophile, but these sound great to me! ” --winou1

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

The new DJ PRO 60 compact, lightweight stereo headphones feature a comfortable self-adjusting headband and exceptional low end response. They come packaged with a free carrying pouch.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones