Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

“ Introduction: This was an impulse purchase.  Not that it was hyped much (trust me, it isn’t), I just wanted to buy an on ear headphone, and these sort of showed up.  They’re relatively new so I wondered if they’d be a diamond in the rough among some pretty stiff competition (V-Moda  M80, UE6000, Martin Logan Mikros 90, ATH M50, ATH WS99, MDR -1R, and many many more).  ...” --Trunks159

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

“Introduction: This was an impulse purchase.  Not that it was hyped much (trust me, it isn’t), I just wanted to buy an on ear headphone, and these sort of showed up.  They’re relatively new so I wondered if they’d be a diamond in the rough among some pretty stiff competition (V-Moda  M80, UE6000, Martin Logan Mikros 90, ATH M50, ATH WS99, MDR -1R, and many many more).  ...” --Trunks159

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Escape into your own private universe with Onkyo's ES-CTI300 Headphones and still be free to take calls instantly. These headphones (in silver) combine precision hi-fi technology from the world's premier audio brand with an iOS-Certified 6N copper cable designed to control media playback and accept or reject calls from compatible Apple devices. Large titanium drivers reproduce an...

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Combining portability, aesthetics, and comfort, the IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones offer an engaging listening experience on the go. Detachable flat elastomer cable with gold-plated MMCX connectors ensures a noise-free link to your media player, and best of all, won t tangle when stored in your bag. With 65-plus years audio experience Onkyo delivers the sort of full-bodied sound you d expect from a...

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

This is a nice Onkyo TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier. It features Signal Strength Indicator, AM/FM Tuner, Automatic Precision Reception System, Loudness Feature, Tone Control, and Dynamix Bass Expander.

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones