Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Aluratek ABH01F Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Built In Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

The Aluratek Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones delivers hands-free convenience and superb hi-fidelity stereo sound wirelessly. Stream your favorite tunes and listen to audio from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac laptop. Connect with friends and colleagues thru Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Gmail and AIM with the integrated microphone. Easily switch between phone calls and...

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry Black Wireless Headphone

Sentry is one of the most recognized suppliers of electronic devices. Outstanding packaging and the exclusive product design has become Sentry's trademark.PRODUCT FEATURES:Mini-stereo to Hi-Fi plug;2-Way Stereo Splitter plug;Airline adapter;Stereo to mono adapter;20-foot coil cord.

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

SENTRY HO800 HEADPHONE WIRELESS

Included: Headset Hi-Fi Streo Adapter Stero Mini-Plug Adapter Transmitter RCA-to-Phono Plug Adapter Listen to all of your favorite audio anywhere around the house, office or on the go without messy, limited range cords! These dynamic wireless headphones plug into any stero, dvd, mp3 or personal audio player for listening enjoyment virtually anywhere. Great for the computer or television....

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Sentry Ho228 In-Ear Stereo Headphones

This digital stereo headset comes pack with a storage case , no more cables around just storage them after you use them. 3.5mm jack allows you to use this headset with a wide range of portable electronics.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones