Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

IDANCE DISCO100 -Watt  -Channel Recording Studio Equipment ,  GOLD

IDANCE DISCO100 -Watt -Channel Recording Studio Equipment , GOLD

“Thanks to iDance for the headphone sample to review! I'm just going to get right to the review Build - Other than the thin cable, it doesn't feel too bad. The cups have a nice matte finish. Headband also has a nice material on it. The hinges are a bit stiff though. Like I said though, the cable is pretty thin. It does, however, have an in-line mic, so that's a plus for smartphone users. ...” --pro1137

IDANCE HIPSTER702 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Hot Pink

IDANCE HIPSTER702 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Hot Pink

“Thanks to iDance for sending these to me to review! We all know that headphones can be fashionable and sound good at the same time, right? A few companies combine those two things into a headphone and you get a great product! But these.. Appearance to functionality ratio is so lopsided towards appearance, that I can't even begin to explain it without giving a good planning ahead of...” --pro1137

IDANCE HIPSTER706 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Black and Red

IDANCE HIPSTER706 - Watt - Channel Recording Studio Equipment - Black and Red

We value individuality and freedom from the normal. We appreciate those that stand apart from the crowd. That's why we created the Hipster series. Utilizing aluminum brackets and contoured ear cups for an eye catching design, the Hipster Series also includes an integrated in-line mic to maximize function and form. We'll even give you a chance to craft your own personal DJ mixes by...

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Aluratek ABH01F Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Built In Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

The Aluratek Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones delivers hands-free convenience and superb hi-fidelity stereo sound wirelessly. Stream your favorite tunes and listen to audio from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac laptop. Connect with friends and colleagues thru Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Gmail and AIM with the integrated microphone. Easily switch between phone calls and...

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

Stanton DJ Pro 60 DJ Pro 60 Headphones (Silver)

The new DJ PRO 60 compact, lightweight stereo headphones feature a comfortable self-adjusting headband and exceptional low end response. They come packaged with a free carrying pouch.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones