Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

ABLE PLANET NC180B MUSICIANS CHOICE Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones with LINX AUDIO

“ These are great noise canceling headphones. They are low price but high quality. Ok, so these were my first over ear headphones, and like people say 'you never forget your first love'. These were fantastic for what I expected. I got them at a costco for 69 dollars and wasn't expecting much. To my surprise they delivered a crisp balanced sound and were pretty comfortable. If there are people...” --basshead2015

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Able Planet Si300B True Fidelity Sound Isolation Earbuds (Black)

Aluratek ABH01F Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Built In Mic - Retail Packaging - Black

The Aluratek Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones delivers hands-free convenience and superb hi-fidelity stereo sound wirelessly. Stream your favorite tunes and listen to audio from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac laptop. Connect with friends and colleagues thru Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Gmail and AIM with the integrated microphone. Easily switch between phone calls and...

Able Planet NC1100B Clear Harmony Around-the-ear Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) Headphones

Able Planet Clear Harmony around-the-ear active noise cancelling headphones with award winning Linx Audio, a Hear the Difference technology include in-wire volume control for easy adjustment to safe listening levels, state-of-the-art active noise cancellation and provide superior comfort in a foldable design perfect for travel. Features: Superior Noise Canceling Technology. Featuring...

SI500 - Sound Clarity Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones w/Linx Audio and Remote/Mic - Copper

The SI500 Sound Clarity Noise Isolation In-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote from Able Planet provide lifelike sound in a compact and lightweight design. The headphones have a triple-element architecture with 15mm and 7mm neodymium drivers and magnetostrictive Linx Coils to provide clear audio with a wide frequency response. They also have the patented and award-winning LINX AUDIO technology,...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones