Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

XTZ EarPhone 12 Sport

XTZ EarPhone 12 Sport

“The XTZ Earphone Sports was sent to me by XTZ in Sweden in exchange for my honest opinion on them. I’d like to take the opportunity to say thank you to Olle (the CEO of XTZ) for giving me the chance to check them out, TACK! For people in the EU they’re available from here: http://shop.xtzsound.eu/shop/eu/earphones/xtz-earphone-sports At the time for this review the price was 90 Euro. I’m not in...” --peter123

XTZ Headphone Divine

XTZ Headphone Divine

“For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThe last twelve months have been a journey of discovery for me with wireless technology getting better, and the ease of mobility with music (and no cables) slowly coming to fruition. I haven’t tried a lot of wireless gear so far, and my brief forays with wireless ear or headphones has been with...” --Brooko

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

XTZ EarPhone-12

XTZ EarPhone-12

The new XTZ EarPhone-12 with a dedicated iOS app for DSP sound correction will blow your mind! The EarPhone-12 is our first earphone ever! Obviously, as you could expect from XTZ, we went for something completely new. The idea behind this project was not only to create a good earphone, maybe with an excellent price/quality ratio, but to build something revolutionary, something that expresses...

Noise Canceling Foldable Headphones with Auto Wind-Up Cord

Noise Canceling Foldable Headphones with Auto Wind-Up Cord

JVC HANC100 Noise-Canceling Headphones - JVC HANC100 is a noise-canceling headphone that can produce a 75% noise reduction when in the active mode. It also operates for 50 hours on one AAA Battery. It also has a cord rewind system, so that it will retract its 4.9 foot cord into its left earpiece. And to make it easy to travel the HANC100 folds down into a compact size and comes with a airplane...

Noise Canceling Earbuds - Pink with White cord

Noise Canceling Earbuds - Pink with White cord

The JVC Air Cushion headphones deliver clean, detailed sound from your portable MP3 player. Soft, silicone rubber sleeves with air bubble cushions hold the headphones securely in your ears, and help minimize unwanted external noise. The headphones come with a selection of foam earbud sleeves to ensure a comfortable fit, and a handy carry case to keep everything organized.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones