Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Noise Canceling Foldable Headphones with Auto Wind-Up Cord

Noise Canceling Foldable Headphones with Auto Wind-Up Cord

JVC HANC100 Noise-Canceling Headphones - JVC HANC100 is a noise-canceling headphone that can produce a 75% noise reduction when in the active mode. It also operates for 50 hours on one AAA Battery. It also has a cord rewind system, so that it will retract its 4.9 foot cord into its left earpiece. And to make it easy to travel the HANC100 folds down into a compact size and comes with a airplane...

Noise Canceling Earbuds - Pink with White cord

Noise Canceling Earbuds - Pink with White cord

The JVC Air Cushion headphones deliver clean, detailed sound from your portable MP3 player. Soft, silicone rubber sleeves with air bubble cushions hold the headphones securely in your ears, and help minimize unwanted external noise. The headphones come with a selection of foam earbud sleeves to ensure a comfortable fit, and a handy carry case to keep everything organized.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones