Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA)

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA)

“I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them.   The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other headsets. At first I really really liked these. They were comfortable, although the ear cups collected little hairs easily but you could easily replace those with the leather ones off Corsair's...” --DallasDanielle

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Corsair Vengeance 1500

Corsair Vengeance 1500

“I immediately regret buying these. There is a static sound which is caused by the mic. Even if you mute the mic it makes it even worse. This is a driver issue Corsair hasn't fixed for years. If you've purchased this product and looking for a solution, click on the volume icon on the Windows desktop bar > Click on your headset > Corsair Vengance 1500 Properties > Levels > Mute mic...” --mynameisami26

Corsair CA-HS1A Gaming Audio Series HS-1 Analog Gaming Headset

Corsair CA-HS1A Gaming Audio Series HS-1 Analog Gaming Headset

“I originally purchased the HS-1A when I was still on Bethel Island in East Contra Costa, CA, USA, as a test item; 50mm transducers were an up-and-coming item at the time.  Sound proved a little better than the Plantronics® GAMECOM® 380 that would supersede them.  The sound went bad, however, after only three months; when I opened the right earcup to investigate, I found much to my...” --bcschmerker4

Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset (CA-9011127-NA)

Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset (CA-9011127-NA)

Enjoy legendary audio with zero hassle. You get 2.4GHz wireless freedom at up to 40 feet, and ten hours of uninterrupted gaming at a time. Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround gives you lethally accurate positional audio, and the 50mm neodymium drivers produce staggering bass, highs, and dynamic range. Marathon gaming sessions are easy with the microfiber-wrapped ear pads, and you'll be heard loud...

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Corsair CA-HS1NA Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset

Corsair CA-HS1NA Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset

The Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. Massive 50mm drivers deliver serious gaming punch, without sacrificing the sparkling sound quality you need to enjoy music and movies.Dolby Headphone surround sound gives you a competitive edge, and the noise-cancelling microphone ensures that your teammates and opponents hear you loud and clear....

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones