Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

“First I’d like to thank Rocky from Dunu for sending me a DN-2000 to review. Those who have been following the mid-range IEM market might have heard of Dunu and their previous flagship, the DN-1000. I have to admit, not long ago, I had never heard of Dunu, but after I heard the DN-1000, I began to read some reviews on their other products, and all their IEMs seemed to look very impressive and...” --lin0003

Dunu DN-1000

Dunu DN-1000

“Hybrid 3 ways: 2x Balance Armature + 1x 10mm Dynamic driver http://www.dunu-topsound.com/DN-1000.html     I was a bit disappointed with DN-1000 when I tried it out of the box. The treble was a bit metallic with the stock silicone eartips. The first few weeks with DN-1000, I used foam eartips, Comply T-500, that smoothen the treble, made the DN-1000 sounds very open and airy, but...” --earfonia

DUNU DN-12 Trident

DUNU DN-12 Trident

“First of all I have to mention overall packaging and design. They're looking extremely rich. Earphones themselves also looks great and unusual. As for sound quality - I'd say that it's OK for the money asked for them. Sound is clear, with nice mids and height. Sometimes bass lacked punch, but it depends on recoding mastering. So money/value - it's a good choice. ” --cleg

Stanton DJ Pro 60W DJ Pro 60 Headphones (White)

Stanton DJ Pro 60W DJ Pro 60 Headphones (White)

The new DJ PRO 60 compact, lightweight stereo headphones feature a comfortable self-adjusting headband and exceptional low end response. They come packaged with a free carrying pouch.

Dunu 5X 150 earbuds

Dunu 5X 150 earbuds

A new earbud from Dunu, it is the revised EX150. Good overall balance, with bass that will satisfy most, and great soundstage. At 150 Ohm's they really do well amped.

Dunu DN-900

Dunu DN-900

“First of all, I’d like to thank Rocky Wu from Dunu for sending me their new DN-900 hybrid IEM which is the DN-1000’s little brother. My (admittedly short) journey with Dunu began when Dunu generously arranged a giveaway for their DN-1000 which I happened to win. To say the least, I thought that the DN-1000s were nothing short of stunning and quickly, they became one of my all time favourite...” --lin0003

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

“Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for offering well made and accessorized earphones to IEM's to the market. They are popular on Head-Fi and around the world. With earphone offerings from a wide range of features and prices, many can usually find one that fits their needs. Today we have the new Dunu DN 23 Landmine to review. It is one of the upper echelon's of Dunu products to come out...” --bowei006

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

“ Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for good price to performance earbuds as well as the amount of accessories they include with their very well built units. Dunu introduces the Detonator as an earbud for phone users so that people can catch calls and talk. This earbud features a microphone with push function terminated by a V angled jack. Now let's see what Dunu has to offer this...” --bowei006

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones