Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones

VOXOA HD Wireless Headphones

“When a new company called Voxoa contacted me about reviewing their new Bluetooth headphones, I was this close to turning them down. I had no idea who Voxoa was but the very idea of a wireless headphone seemed rather unnecessary to me. When I listen to headphones, I'm usually sitting right next to my audio rack. Or maybe I'm using my iPad or an Android tablet - which is either in my...” --project86

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Marketing description is not available.

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

NC100 headphones feature a built-in active noise canceling option to filter out ambient noise making them perfect for use while traveling or at work and allowing you to focus on your music. Maximum fort even when worn for extended periods of time Gold plated plug fits directly into most MP3 players including iPod and iPhone models as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.Primary...

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex headphones DJ100 bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Stylish designs deliver maximum comfort over extended periods, and impressive sound quality enhances the listening experience.

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex headphones bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Water-resistant, behind-the-head and ear-clip models combine rich sound, comfort and functionality when you're working out or in any active situation. Whether at the gym, jogging or hiking, sport EarPhones enhance the listening experience by delivering superior comfort and sound quality.EC100 ear clip design features a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones