Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Velodyne vPulse

Velodyne vPulse

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Velodyne vTrue

Velodyne vTrue

“After owning the VTrues for 3 months I have come to a conclusion on them. They are definitely funky. I've noticed something was different about them since day 1. First off these things are HUGE, but they aren't tall. So even if you have a small head, the band will have to be adjusted. Normal sized heads will need a LOT of adjustment. They look like alien spaceships have landed on your head with...” --biggbenn74

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Marketing description is not available.

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

NC100 headphones feature a built-in active noise canceling option to filter out ambient noise making them perfect for use while traveling or at work and allowing you to focus on your music. Maximum fort even when worn for extended periods of time Gold plated plug fits directly into most MP3 players including iPod and iPhone models as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.Primary...

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex headphones DJ100 bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Stylish designs deliver maximum comfort over extended periods, and impressive sound quality enhances the listening experience.

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex headphones bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Water-resistant, behind-the-head and ear-clip models combine rich sound, comfort and functionality when you're working out or in any active situation. Whether at the gym, jogging or hiking, sport EarPhones enhance the listening experience by delivering superior comfort and sound quality.EC100 ear clip design features a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones