Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers ETHER C

MrSpeakers ETHER C

“   Introduction: I first heard the Ether back in August of 2015, I'm not sure if the Ether Cs were even announced back then.  I like what I heard but I was already starting to look for a set of closed back cans and kinda ruled out the Ether.  Almost a year later and I am in the position to by a top of the line set of cans and the Ether C is on my radar.  I spent a lot of...” --silvrr

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

“MrSpeakers Ether Review   [[SPOILER]]  Intro: Founded by Dan Clark in 2012, MrSpeakers is an American audio company based in San Diego, California. An avid hobbyist always tinkering, Mr. Clark studied electrical engineering at Swarthmore College and gained recognition in the high-end audio industry for his work on commercial loudspeaker designs. MrSpeakers was born during Dan’s personal quest...” --money4me247

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

MrSpeakers Ether Flow

MrSpeakers Ether Flow

“   I was lucky enough to be sitting with Dan Clarke in his office at the moment Jude's video about the original Ethers went live and my experiences with them before, and during CanJam SoCal 2015 lead me to buy the demo pair I'd taken home with me. Dan had bet his entire company on the product and subsequent Ether C headphones, his Foxtex-based models going into retirement. It thankfully...” --Currawong

MrSpeakers Ether C Flow

MrSpeakers Ether C Flow

ETHER C Flow is MrSpeakers new flagship closed-backed headphone. ETHER C Flow uses TrueFlow technology to improve the performance of the critically acclaimed ETHER C headphone, delivering sumptuous planar magnetic bass and dynamics, with near-electrostatic resolution and an even more “open” and spacious soundstage than ETHER C. Designed, built and tested in San Diego, CA, ETHER...

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Marketing description is not available.

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

NC100 headphones feature a built-in active noise canceling option to filter out ambient noise making them perfect for use while traveling or at work and allowing you to focus on your music. Maximum fort even when worn for extended periods of time Gold plated plug fits directly into most MP3 players including iPod and iPhone models as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.Primary...

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex headphones DJ100 bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Stylish designs deliver maximum comfort over extended periods, and impressive sound quality enhances the listening experience.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones