Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

“ I will describe it very simply since I am not English speaker...   H6 was demoed with ipod Touch 5thG Galaxy Note2 ifi audio ican + idac.   I owns some of flagship headphone like grado PS1000, Gs1000, Audeze LCD-2 Beyerdynamic T90 AKG K702 etc    so I think I know what I am talking about.   Out of all the B&o earphone and headphone series (except...” --skfktkwjs

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

“ Its been more than a year I bought two B&O A8, one definitely a fake, and one outstandingly Genuine. At first none of them pleased me. I discarded the fake ones and decidet to give a try to the genuine ones at interval times. They sounded normal, nothing outstanding, until I decided to change the fit in my ears. I tried them many times until the day I put them in my ears very near to them...” --PeterCasta

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

“ I have owned the Bang And Olufsen A8s for around 5 months. I am very satisfied with this product in many ways. First of all, These earphones look and feel amazing. The materials used (rubber, brushed aluminum and plastic,) are fantastic. As well, these are probably the most comfortable earphones I have EVER used in my entire life. It's so comfortable, I do not feel anything when I am...” --LazBro123

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“This written review was essentially my script for the following video review, so the information contained in both is more or less identical. If you want a closer look at the H3, watch the video review! :)     INTRO   The H3 was something of an aspirational purchase for me, as ever since I began getting interested in audio I was always fascinated by Bang and Olufsen’s...” --a_recording

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Form 2 headphones allow you to listen to your favorite music as loud as you want - without annoying everyone else. With a weight of only 68 grams, their semi-open configuration lets you stay in touch with the world around you.

Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3 Stereo Headset with Built-In Microphone (iPhone Compatible)

Bang & Olufsens first stereo headset with built-in microphone, Earset 3 is the ideal companion for any music mobile phone. Earset 3 has been specially developed to closely match the contours and curves of each ear, ensuring that no sound escapes. At any level of activity, Earset 3 stays firmly and comfortably in place, ensuring the optimal sound experience.

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Marketing description is not available.

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

NC100 headphones feature a built-in active noise canceling option to filter out ambient noise making them perfect for use while traveling or at work and allowing you to focus on your music. Maximum fort even when worn for extended periods of time Gold plated plug fits directly into most MP3 players including iPod and iPhone models as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.Primary...

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex headphones DJ100 bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Stylish designs deliver maximum comfort over extended periods, and impressive sound quality enhances the listening experience.

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex headphones bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Water-resistant, behind-the-head and ear-clip models combine rich sound, comfort and functionality when you're working out or in any active situation. Whether at the gym, jogging or hiking, sport EarPhones enhance the listening experience by delivering superior comfort and sound quality.EC100 ear clip design features a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones