Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

“ History I'm a audiophile wannabee since I was 10 years. Worked in a hifi shop for 12 years and listened to quite a few systems, mainly higher end. I own at the moment a modest set consisting of a Marantz PM17mk2 and Tannoy DM 700 speakers and a Marantz SA11. As I have small children at the moment I do not have much time or chance to listen as much music as I like. One of the reasons...” --coen99

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

“Okay, so I ended up picking up the M40x as I needed a headphone that was reasonably priced, would likely sound good (based on having heard an M30 and an M50) and had a long cable for my home cardio workouts. Yes I jump around and make a fool of myself. I tried doing this with my HE 560, but the cable is far too short, plus they are a little big. Truthfully I didn't expect a great deal from the...” --Sonic Defender

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

“Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AT US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   You have to be living under a rock not to be familiar with ATH-M50 headphones and their latest M50x model which introduced detachable cables.  With thousands of 5-star reviews on Amazon and still crowned as #1 Best Seller, you don’t have to take my word...” --twister6

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones

The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series WR100

Marketing description is not available.

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

Memorex Ampgear Pro Series NC100

NC100 headphones feature a built-in active noise canceling option to filter out ambient noise making them perfect for use while traveling or at work and allowing you to focus on your music. Maximum fort even when worn for extended periods of time Gold plated plug fits directly into most MP3 players including iPod and iPhone models as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.Primary...

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex DJ100 Ampgear Pro Series Thermoform Headphones

Memorex headphones DJ100 bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Stylish designs deliver maximum comfort over extended periods, and impressive sound quality enhances the listening experience.

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex Over The Ear Active Series EC100

Memorex headphones bring vitality and music to everyday activities. Water-resistant, behind-the-head and ear-clip models combine rich sound, comfort and functionality when you're working out or in any active situation. Whether at the gym, jogging or hiking, sport EarPhones enhance the listening experience by delivering superior comfort and sound quality.EC100 ear clip design features a...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones