Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

SteelSeries 51100 Siberia V2 Headset (White)

SteelSeries 51100 Siberia V2 Headset (White)

“ Heard these at a gaming convention.  Wanted to buy a pair riht there and then, but they were not allowed to sell them at the con, so I went to their site, picked up the black/gold version with a 40% discount.  Sixty bucks for these seems like I stole them.  Here's why...   They sound FANTASTIC!!!  I never heard the v1's, but I own a pair of sennheiser 650's, also...” --Jason4774

SteelSeries 51103 Siberia V2 USB Headset (Black)

SteelSeries 51103 Siberia V2 USB Headset (Black)

“This is a GAMING HEADSET review.  It is NOT a headphone review.  The website has this in the WRONG category, and I have contacted the webmaster.  The rating is based on price/performance of this GAMING HEADSET.   The SteelSeries V2 hasn't changed in about 4 years because the design is almost perfect.  The headset provides good Bass response with 50mm speaker drivers. ...” --systemBuilder

SteelSeries Siberia 650 Gaming Headset - Black (formerly Siberia Elite Prism)

SteelSeries Siberia 650 Gaming Headset - Black (formerly Siberia Elite Prism)

“Once upon a time I played an online game and found myself in need of both a microphone, and unrelatedly, a new pair of closed headphones for general music listening in the office. Seeing as gaming headphones go from $50 to $250, I figured, in the Hi-Fi world, the $200 mark is an excellent entry point, so here we are. If you're looking for a pair of headphones for music, I'll save you the time...” --DeeKay10

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones