Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-033 (Black/Black)

Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-033 (Black/Black)

“ My fiance found a pair of these on the ground on campus the other day... I was reluctant to even put them in, as after browsing here and falling into a deep lust with Sennheiser products like my HD595's while appreciating what 20 or 30 bucks can get you in the IEM department (once you take a few minutes to equalize) such as my Fiance's CX-475's, as well as hearing a pair of skullcandy's once...” --Supra Man

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

Skullcandy G.I. HF88-SKC12 Green Stereo Headphones

Skullcandy G.I. HF88-SKC12 Green Stereo Headphones

Skullcandy G.I. Stereo Headphones In the New World Order of audio fashion, the Skullcandy G.I. is your invitation to join the ruling coalition. Don't let anyone mistake your kindness for weakness. Features 40mm speaker, Frequency range 100 18,000 Hz. Impedance 50 ohms, Max input power 400mW, Cable type OFC, Cable length 1.2 M, Plug type 3.5mm gold plated, Accessories included...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones