Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

“Introduction: Before I begin this review, I would like to point out that I have owned two of these headphones. The first unit was a used pair that seemed to have more damage than Amazon Warehouse suggested, and my current unit, I purchased for $100. This was a total bargain, and I would argue that it is worth the price - provided you can deal with the complaints that I have for these...” --Dragonzeanse

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

“ Introduction: This was an impulse purchase.  Not that it was hyped much (trust me, it isn’t), I just wanted to buy an on ear headphone, and these sort of showed up.  They’re relatively new so I wondered if they’d be a diamond in the rough among some pretty stiff competition (V-Moda  M80, UE6000, Martin Logan Mikros 90, ATH M50, ATH WS99, MDR -1R, and many many more).  ...” --Trunks159

ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone

ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone

“       The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented period where companies are putting significant time and R&D effort into producing capable headphones, and among this sea of excellent headphones it is a challenge to...” --Sonic Defender

ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support / remote control with microphone H500BTB (Black)

“   I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to arrive I didn't want to dabble in the previous models so I decided to wait. I had also owned and was suitably impressed with the ONKYO DP-X1 DAP so my instincts told me that ONKYO...” --Sonic Defender

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Escape into your own private universe with Onkyo's ES-CTI300 Headphones and still be free to take calls instantly. These headphones (in silver) combine precision hi-fi technology from the world's premier audio brand with an iOS-Certified 6N copper cable designed to control media playback and accept or reject calls from compatible Apple devices. Large titanium drivers reproduce an...

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

This is a nice Onkyo TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier. It features Signal Strength Indicator, AM/FM Tuner, Automatic Precision Reception System, Loudness Feature, Tone Control, and Dynamix Bass Expander.

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones