Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

“ Until I upgraded to D7000's (which I plan to modify), the LA2000 Lite's were my favourite pair of headphones. They are excellent for people listening to "light" music, but they can get very versatile too. The detail is awesome, the soundstage is great, the comfort is excellent, the look is amazing. :D” --Benjamin6264

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Our LA Series Headphones: “The Works”. Our Very Best. Once a Denon stock unit has undergone our Level 3 procedure and is properly tuned, outfitted with a pair of our custom chambers, and terminated with one of our custom cables, it becomes part of our premier LA Series line of headphones. A Denon AH-D2000 that has received the full Level 3 Mod is now referred to as a LA-D2000.

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones