Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

“Not what I expected at all!! I wanted to be able to attach this to my smart tv and wear as I performed duties throughout the house while keeping up with my shows. NOT!!! Unless I am doing something wrong, the only thing I can hear are radio stations, which I can care less about. So, what is the purpose of the tv attachment? Confused and displeased with this purchase. ” --Cynsationl

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

High Quality Aluminium Hi-Fi Premium Sound Speaker Dimension: 10mm diameter mylar speaker Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug Cord length: 150cm/60 inches Frequency response: 20-20kHz Impedance:32ohm+/-10% Sensitivity: 105+/-3db S.P.L(at 1Khz)

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones