Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Altec Lansing UHP606 Backbeat Pro Reference Earphones (Black/Gold)

Altec Lansing UHP606 Backbeat Pro Reference Earphones (Black/Gold)

“ A good sounding set of earbuds I bought clearance out at Best Buy a few years back. They have very good sound clarity for the price and form a very good seal. They are also surprisingly durable. I have used these for a few years as my main on the go set and they have lasted through gym use and being pulled on by a growing boy through his toddler years.   The cable is both good and a...” --EvilMime

Altec Lansing MHP116NP Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with Pink Flower and Crystals

“ My first pair my best friend in NY sent them to me, they were perfect! I absolutely loved them! Then my ex roomate stole them.. I bought another pair from PartsPeople.com, they seemed to be defective, the metal parts on them scraped my ears a little. I want to get another pair when I am able and hopefully they will be perfect again! Overall, they are beautiful, had great sound quality,...” --Skysong247

Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone

Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone

“ I bought this because it was cheap at that point of time, and I am interested in trying out a balanced armature IEM.   Initially, wearing was difficult, and it took quite a while for me to get a proper fitting. Once I got a good fitting, I was blown by the sound. The lows are impactful, more so than the PL-30 I had, while maintaining tightness and accuracy. The mids flow smoothly and...” --kaixax555

Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd

Altec Lansing UHP326 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ultimate Ears technology

“ I'll just go and rewrite this...   Anyways, these would be my 2 year old IEMs that I still haven't managed to break. Pretty impressive considering how many times I've shoved them into jeans pockets. Anyways, onto the sound.   They're a very aggressive sounding IEM, with an apparent spike in the mids and a slight spike in the bass. This makes it a fun listen though, without...” --Byakushiki

Altec Lansing MHP136 Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with wood finish

Altec Lansing MHP136 Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with wood finish

“ I saw these a couple months ago on sale for $7, and decided on impulse to pick these up. The price was really attractive for a pair of wooden IEMs, and since I own, and am rather fond of, a pair of Altec Lansing computer speakers, I was familiar enough with the brand.   I was rather impressed with the build quality when I first pulled these out of their packaging. They're beautiful...” --ralphinader340

Monster Cable Studio Link 500 Interconnect RCA - RCA 2 Meters

Monster Cable Studio Link 500 Interconnect RCA - RCA 2 Meters

The UHP304 headphones from Altec Lansing are an ideal open-air solution for listening to music at home. The comfortable titanium headband flexes while you move, and the on-ear design with foam earpads lets your hear ambient noises and doesn't make your ears feel constricted.Features* Comfortable on-ear design* Flexible titanium headband* High-power neodymium drivers* Moisture-resistant...

ID America IDH101-BLK ID America Spark In-Ear Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black

Spark High Definition In-ear Headphones are the combination of precision acoustics, unique design and expert ergonomic research.  Powerful and accurate acoustics are achieved through high performance dynamic driver and special high definition acoustic filter built-in, resulting in full, explosive bass, intense mid-range and clear treble frequency response that will put a smile on your face...

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

The Altec Lansing BackBeat 903 Stereo Bluetooth headset with microphone provides a superior on-the-go listening experience delivering outstanding sound quality and clear convenient communications. BlackBeat 903 OpenMic button: Hear your outside world with a quick tap of the OpenMic button or enhance your music using the bass-boost feature. Listen to the Music: Clear 14 mm speakers with enhanced...

Headset Earbuds

Headset Earbuds

In addition to great stereo sound for your iPod or other MP3 player, now get mobile phone (and iPhone) compatibility as well as a choice of wearing styles.Whether you're running or jogging, traveling on a plane, train or subway, get all your music and all your calls and stay connected in comfort.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones