Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors

EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors

“NOTE: THIS MAY ALSO BE REFERRED TO AS THE KICKER PHENOM.  THE PART NUMBER SHOWN FOR THE KICKER PHENOM PHONES I HAVE IS EB92S   As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about.  No mic or controls.  I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening doesn't get done off of my Fiio amp, but just straight...” --MadMusicJunkie

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones