Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black

Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black

“Disclaimer: I received these headphones for the purpose of this review directly from Pro-Ject.   Introduction: After a series of lucky coincidences I found myself on the phone with Pro-Ject's founder and CEO, who was willing to send me a pair of his first headphones, the Hear it One. I was always fond of Pro-Ject since I walk past their turntables every day and I have not heard a...” --WayneWoondirts

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones