Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Hello Head-fi!   For my first review I'm taking a look at the Mad Dogs from Mr. Speakers. In a word, surprising.   First of all, I made a video review of these headphones, if you're interested then feel free to check it out below: (I'm still new to this, sorry if I used the wrong terms or something like that.)   As a quick summary: The Mad Dogs are constructed very...” --Talai

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones