Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones