Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Mad Catz CD79051100A1/04/1 Call of Duty: Black Ops Dolby Digital True 5.1 ProGaming Headset for PC - Powered by TRITTON

“Updated 12/3/2014 Tested Astro Mixamp and Slyr headphones Amazing setup as well little bassy but good for this game "tested in ghosts". Tritton ax pro true 5.1 Have owned these since 2011, I'm a hardcore gamer since Doom1 not an audiophile but my hearing is ultra sensitive I wouldn't know if I was one anyway. I know what has worked for me better than my stereo sets with sound separation and...” --GODJOEY

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones