Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

“Not what I expected at all!! I wanted to be able to attach this to my smart tv and wear as I performed duties throughout the house while keeping up with my shows. NOT!!! Unless I am doing something wrong, the only thing I can hear are radio stations, which I can care less about. So, what is the purpose of the tv attachment? Confused and displeased with this purchase. ” --Cynsationl

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

High Quality Aluminium Hi-Fi Premium Sound Speaker Dimension: 10mm diameter mylar speaker Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug Cord length: 150cm/60 inches Frequency response: 20-20kHz Impedance:32ohm+/-10% Sensitivity: 105+/-3db S.P.L(at 1Khz)

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones