Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

“ I owned these headphones about 4 years ago and I really liked them. Now this was when I didn't care much for sound quality, so I can't tell you much about the sound quality in terms of being a audiophile, but when I owned them they sounded pretty good to me. They had excellent noise cancelling for cans of this value, and during long trips with my youth group in a van with quite a few others...” --EuroDance18

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones