Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation)

B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation)

“I know, I know. The headline, "Pound for pound, probably the best headphone in the world" is a strong statement. So let me qualify it with:   For my tastes and requirements, pound for pound, probably the best headphone in the world that I've tried.   There. That should silence a few critics.   So a brief explanation of my journey to the H6. I've tried a lot of headphones. I...” --mellowjamie

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones