Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import)

Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import)

“The WS77 is a bassy headphone that does practically everything well.Before I begin, big thanks to Audio-Technica for the review sample!  [[SPOILER]]   Build - The WS77 honestly feels a bit flimsy to the touch. I don't personally think that reflects on the durability though. Most of the build is plastic, but the adjusting frame and the back of the ear cups are aluminum. The back of the cups are...” --pro1137

Audio Technica ATH-CK100PRO | Triple Balanced Armature Inner Headphone (Japan Import)

“The following is taken out of its context from my review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/687962/asg-2-ck100pro-and-ue900-reviews-the-dysfunctional-family I just thought that the CK100Pro deserved a review here. I don't own it but have auditioned it extensively over about 8 days. Though I just might buy it later...   CK100Pro: The Sheldon Cooper of iems Contrary to the warm...” --MoonYeol

Audio Technica ATH-C505i BK | Inner-Ear Headphones for iPod iPhone iPad (Japan Import)

“These and Earpods are my go to for everyday use when I need to hear things around me. They have a great flat sound and do not hurt my ears. The long cable with a 90 degree end is great. I wish these were easier to find and the price was always low. These need to be in more stores! try them if you like airy ear buds on the cheap. The remote is easy to feel and use. phone calls sound good and...” --NRiyo3

Audio Technica ATH-A700X Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)

Audio Technica ATH-A700X Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)

“These headphones are a tremendous value for lovers of full range sound with a neutral signature. Big thanks to Frank Doris at Audio Technica for the review sample! Great guy :)   [[SPOILER]]  The ATH-A700x is an efficient headphone that I've found to be great with practically every genre. However, these do rock incredibly well for me. I can honestly say that I can fully immerse myself in rock...” --pro1137

Audio Technica ATH-CKP500 RD Red | Waterproof Sports In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

“ Well i got a chance to listen to this cans, this is my first ATH IEM and i don't have anything to compare but to my M50, and it's kind of a little less spacious than M50, and the bass is overpowering the others, the build looks pretty fragile, but the comfort is decent for an IEM, i think.. I had a chance to listen to Crossroad before, and i think CKP500 present more bass than that cans.....” --Shunrei

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds - Black

The Audio Technica ATH-CKM33 Earbuds give music lovers an amazing listening experience. With an incredible 5-24,000 Hz frequency response and 10.7 mm drivers, the ATH-CKM33 pump out crystal clear audio normally only found in very expensive earbuds.

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds - Silver

If you want earbuds that will give you crystal clear audio at a great low price, the Audio Technica ATH-CK303M Earbuds is your choice. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response, gold plated connector, and a comfortable fit that provides maximum sound isolation, the ATH-CK303M Earbuds are an incredible value.

Audio Technica Ath-T300 Monitor Headphones

Audio Technica Ath-T300 Monitor Headphones

AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-T300 MONITOR HEADPHONESADJUSTABLE HEADBAND FOR LONG-WEARING COMFORT; 40MM DRIVERS; PLUSH OVER-THE-EAR EARPADS MINIMIZE SOUND LEAKAGE

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones