Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

Audeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones

“ From my point of view these are excellent, both in terms of sound and isolation, plus they look extremely elegant.   I am not a 'golden ear' and can't really say much about the harmonics and sound spectrum as I'm really a complete noob here. However even for me I think I'd like a bit more punchy and powerful bass. Nevertheless the sound is basically music to the ears.   I...” --iXpertMan

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

CAD Audio MH110 Studio Monitor Headphones

The MH110 is a circumaural, precision built monitor headphones. They are equipped with features normally found on much more expensive headphones. The MH110 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional and non-professional musician alike.

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Sessions Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones by CAD Audio - Black

The Pro Audio experts at CAD Audio have put their heads together again to produce one of the finest sounding professional set of headphones on the market. Going by the name The Sessions. The MH510 produce an articulate frequency response with extended lows, smooth mids & life-like highs. A choice of brilliant and popular colors add to the beauty of this amazing professional product. All, at...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones