Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Velodyne vPulse

Velodyne vPulse

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Velodyne vTrue

Velodyne vTrue

“After owning the VTrues for 3 months I have come to a conclusion on them. They are definitely funky. I've noticed something was different about them since day 1. First off these things are HUGE, but they aren't tall. So even if you have a small head, the band will have to be adjusted. Normal sized heads will need a LOT of adjustment. They look like alien spaceships have landed on your head with...” --biggbenn74

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones