Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

SONY MDR-CD570 Headphones

SONY MDR-CD570 Headphones

“It was 1994 and I was in the middle of recording my first demo with the band. The studio we where at had this supurb Sony MDR750 headphones that I fell in love with ! Great sound, really crisp highs. I came home and told my wife "gotta have that one !" So she went out and was planning to buy me one as a surprise... and came home with the MDR CD570 cause the sales guy made her believe it was the...” --Teska

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones