Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers ETHER C

MrSpeakers ETHER C

“   Introduction: I first heard the Ether back in August of 2015, I'm not sure if the Ether Cs were even announced back then.  I like what I heard but I was already starting to look for a set of closed back cans and kinda ruled out the Ether.  Almost a year later and I am in the position to by a top of the line set of cans and the Ether C is on my radar.  I spent a lot of...” --silvrr

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

“MrSpeakers Ether Review   [[SPOILER]]  Intro: Founded by Dan Clark in 2012, MrSpeakers is an American audio company based in San Diego, California. An avid hobbyist always tinkering, Mr. Clark studied electrical engineering at Swarthmore College and gained recognition in the high-end audio industry for his work on commercial loudspeaker designs. MrSpeakers was born during Dan’s personal quest...” --money4me247

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

MrSpeakers Ether Flow

MrSpeakers Ether Flow

“   I was lucky enough to be sitting with Dan Clarke in his office at the moment Jude's video about the original Ethers went live and my experiences with them before, and during CanJam SoCal 2015 lead me to buy the demo pair I'd taken home with me. Dan had bet his entire company on the product and subsequent Ether C headphones, his Foxtex-based models going into retirement. It thankfully...” --Currawong

MrSpeakers Ether C Flow

MrSpeakers Ether C Flow

ETHER C Flow is MrSpeakers new flagship closed-backed headphone. ETHER C Flow uses TrueFlow technology to improve the performance of the critically acclaimed ETHER C headphone, delivering sumptuous planar magnetic bass and dynamics, with near-electrostatic resolution and an even more “open” and spacious soundstage than ETHER C. Designed, built and tested in San Diego, CA, ETHER...

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones