Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black)

“ I'm a professional DJ/Producer. In my rider I ask that the venue supply the headphones. So I have at least 100 pairs of headphones, and that's after giving away the majority of them to friends. Not going to bother to run off every pair but I've tried just about every pair out.    Just before I was about to play in Stockholm I received a pair of these Marshall Major FX headphones...” --inthere

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones