Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW

Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW

“Beats claims, "Music as the artist intended," and "You're not hearing all the music.." This leads me to expect that I will make new discoveries in familiar music when I listen through Beats headphones.   I indeed have heard new things in old music with Beats, listening to songs I have listened to DOZENS of times on my other headphones (Sennheiser HD 598, Parrot Zik, Apple In-Ear (their...” --kayandjohn

Beats Mixr On-Ear Headphones

Beats Mixr On-Ear Headphones

“ I have 4 pair of these, all given to me as a result of my job, which is professional DJ. The 1st pair I got had the 1/4 adapter connected(see photo) to the cable permanently so you would never lose it, which I thought was a very nice touch for traveling DJ's because I lose them all the time, but that feature was later removed in the 3 pair I got after that. The flip up ears are also a very...” --inthere

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“a hissing sound is noticed over your music. It only disappears when listening at 100% volume. Is very comfortable but sound quality is bad. It also requires batteries and they rattle when you move. ” --asdf345

Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone

Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone

“ I bought these headphones about a year and a half ago. They are NOT worth the money. They have horrible sound quality, distortion in sound beyond belief, and part of it broke after a couple of months. I would not recommend these headphones to anybody.  ” --CliffJumper

Monster Beats By Dre Tour High Performance In Ear with ControlTalk

Monster Beats By Dre Tour High Performance In Ear with ControlTalk

Made to stream the soundtrack of your life with perfect, clear sound. Tour headphones were made to stream your favorite music. Seven pairs of different-sized ear tips ensure snug fitting buds. Accurate speaker design plays music back loud and full of detail.

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour Mobile with Control Talk In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour Mobile with Control Talk In-Ear Headphones

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

KonoAudio KA-S4G-BRN S4G Ecobuds (Brown)

KonoAudio KA-S4G-BRN S4G Ecobuds (Brown)

Recycled bamboo ecobuds with brown tangle-free woven cable

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones