Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

Isymphony Nc1 Full-Size Noise Cancelling Stereo Headphones

“ I owned these headphones about 4 years ago and I really liked them. Now this was when I didn't care much for sound quality, so I can't tell you much about the sound quality in terms of being a audiophile, but when I owned them they sounded pretty good to me. They had excellent noise cancelling for cans of this value, and during long trips with my youth group in a van with quite a few others...” --EuroDance18

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones