Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Wicked Little Buds WI-2303 (Silver)

Wicked Little Buds WI-2303 (Silver)

“ Why Wicked Little Buds?   I heard about these earbuds from a friend, however I was unable to find them anywhere around me, but I did find Wicked Little Buds online. They were shipped in three days, and when I got them here, I could not help but smile. The artistic packaging was pretty sweet, but the real joy is when I plugged them into my iPhone and started listening.  ...” --philahudson

Wicked Little Buds WI-2300 (Black)

Wicked Little Buds WI-2300 (Black)

“ Wel I had this headphones, they were very loyal to me, I always take care of my headphones, BUT one day I had to borrow them to my sister, and then one of them was without sound! But the cord was very usefull, now I'm using the cord on a personalized pair of Over-Ear 'phones... ” --Angelvilish

Wicked Reverb WI-8200 Full Size Headphones (White/Black)

Wicked Reverb WI-8200 Full Size Headphones (White/Black)

“ I'll keep it short these have good sound. not audiophile quality, but just good. plastic fake leather of course. i got them on sale on a trip to oregon for around 16 dollars. not bad. ” --Ciceroears

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

Unisar TV Listener Stereo

No more arguments about watching TV in bed. And no more waking up your wife or baby because the TV is too loud. Now you can save your marriage - and enjoy those late-night sports events, movies, news and comedy shows you love - with the amazing TV Listener. It works just like your remote control, sending an infra-red signal from your TV right to the deluxe cushioned stereo headphones you wear. ...

Unisar BebeSounds Extra Headset for the TV777 TV Listener Wireless Headphones Model# TX777

Features: * BebeSounds extra headset * For use with TV777 TV Listener * Wireless infrared headphones * Allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Headset is erogomic and lightweight with soft cushioned ear pads * The additional headset allows two people to use the TV Listener at the same time * Working range of up to 33 feet and there is no limit to the number of...

EarHugger EH710 Deluxe Monitor Headphones

EarHugger EH710 Deluxe Monitor Headphones

Deluxe Monitor Headphones (EH-710) feature the 40 mm super thin diaphragm speaker for high fidelity. Padded headband provides extra comfort. Gold plated 3.5 mm stereo plug. 6.3 mm adapter.

MaxLife Easy Wrap Around Earphones

MaxLife Easy Wrap Around Earphones

EarHugger ear phones are great for use while you are active; working, exercising, etc. The molded ear bands keep the ear phones in place so you can enjoy your music. Specifications: *Frequency response: 20-20,000 hz *Sensitivity: 112dB *Impedance: 32 ohm *Drivers: 15 mm

Earhugger Action A-1000 Headphone

Earhugger Action A-1000 Headphone

Earhuggers stay put while you stay moving. The wrap around the ear design helps keep the earbud in place while you exercise or just do household chores. Comfortable for extended listening sessions. 1.2 meter cord and a limited lifetime warranty.

Wicked Jaw Breaker WI-2102 (Pink)

Wicked Jaw Breaker WI-2102 (Pink)

Colorful Jawbreakers give you deeper bass than most earphones with a 10mm diver, 16ohm impedance and 20-20,000K range. 1.2 meter cord with gold plated plug. Pick from Black, Green, White, and Pink to add some color and fun to your music. Limited lifetime warranty.

Wicked Empire WE-8803 Earbud - Lucky

Wicked Empire WE-8803 Earbud - Lucky

Fashionable looks and sound finally meet in the Wicked Empire series of earphones from Empire Brands. 9mm drivers with 16ohm impedance and 20-20,000K range give you quality sound for a reasonable price. 1.2 meter cord with gold plated plug. Limited lifetime warranty.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones