Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

High-end offering from German headhpone company 'Manta' (manufactured by Calrad Imports Inc.*) in 1974. *Reference Needed Impedance Rating in Ohms 4.0 minimum and 16.0 maximum Frequency Response Range Hz 30.0 to 15000.0 Headset Cord Length 84.0 inches nominal Earphone Element Type Dynamic Earphone Cushion Material ...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds