Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

“ I've been a JLab earbud fan for a couple years.  Bought these on Amazon in late november and couldnt be happier!  really solid product and I can't believe the sound.  I'm def. no audiophile, but these sound great to me! ” --winou1

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones