Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones