Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds