Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

OPPO PM-3

OPPO PM-3

“Oppo PM-3 Review:  [[SPOILER]] Intro:Specializing in high end blu-ray players, Oppo Digital is a relatively new player in the planar magnetic headphone niche, comprised mainly of Audeze and Hifiman (along with some Fostex T50RP modders & Fostex reexploring the tech with their new open TH500). In 2014, Oppo released the PM-1 as their flagship and the more affordable PM-2 with the same sound...” --money4me247

OPPO PM-1

OPPO PM-1

“                                                                                     Firstly I've got to give a massive thank you to  @Jiffy Squid for accepting me into...” --Army-Firedawg

OPPO PM-2

OPPO PM-2

“Before we start, I have to admit to a bias; the description of a Libra fits me pretty well. I love balance and an even-handed approach to everything. A little bit more about the libra personality: we are diplomatic, hospitable, peace-loving, and idealistic. We're also sometimes vain! Acoustically, I love many different kinds of sounds, I also play a lot of videogames, and I tend to have long...” --Evshrug

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

High-end offering from German headhpone company 'Manta' (manufactured by Calrad Imports Inc.*) in 1974. *Reference Needed Impedance Rating in Ohms 4.0 minimum and 16.0 maximum Frequency Response Range Hz 30.0 to 15000.0 Headset Cord Length 84.0 inches nominal Earphone Element Type Dynamic Earphone Cushion Material ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones