Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones