Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

“ Until I upgraded to D7000's (which I plan to modify), the LA2000 Lite's were my favourite pair of headphones. They are excellent for people listening to "light" music, but they can get very versatile too. The detail is awesome, the soundstage is great, the comfort is excellent, the look is amazing. :D” --Benjamin6264

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Our LA Series Headphones: “The Works”. Our Very Best. Once a Denon stock unit has undergone our Level 3 procedure and is properly tuned, outfitted with a pair of our custom chambers, and terminated with one of our custom cables, it becomes part of our premier LA Series line of headphones. A Denon AH-D2000 that has received the full Level 3 Mod is now referred to as a LA-D2000.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones