Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“Introduction  Until now, my pick for the best sounding portable headphone has been the Sennheiser Momentum. While slightly mellow overall with a noticeably forward bass and laid-back treble, until now the Momentum has provided a naturalness and transparency unrivaled by any competitor I've had the chance to try out. This includes Sony MDR-1R, Focal Spirit One, Logitech...” --Lan647

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“ I purchased these earphones a couple of weeks ago and have had the urge to write a review. However, I needed too make sure that they were fully "burned" and used in different environments to see how they performed before taking the plunge.   This is my first ever headphone review, so please bear with me - I can't say that I know all the right terms or generate scientific diagrams and...” --mcook1970

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones