Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

iWave HF-700 WIRELESS HEADPHONES

“Not what I expected at all!! I wanted to be able to attach this to my smart tv and wear as I performed duties throughout the house while keeping up with my shows. NOT!!! Unless I am doing something wrong, the only thing I can hear are radio stations, which I can care less about. So, what is the purpose of the tv attachment? Confused and displeased with this purchase. ” --Cynsationl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

High-end offering from German headhpone company 'Manta' (manufactured by Calrad Imports Inc.*) in 1974. *Reference Needed Impedance Rating in Ohms 4.0 minimum and 16.0 maximum Frequency Response Range Hz 30.0 to 15000.0 Headset Cord Length 84.0 inches nominal Earphone Element Type Dynamic Earphone Cushion Material ...

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

iWAVE EB2903-BML STUDIO Stereo Earbud Headset

High Quality Aluminium Hi-Fi Premium Sound Speaker Dimension: 10mm diameter mylar speaker Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug Cord length: 150cm/60 inches Frequency response: 20-20kHz Impedance:32ohm+/-10% Sensitivity: 105+/-3db S.P.L(at 1Khz)

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones