Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Auvio HF202

Auvio HF202

“ I purchased these headphones at a local RadioShack on sale for $25 as a backup pair. I was pretty excited to open them up when I got home, as they looked pretty sleek.  The packaging was pretty simple, but it still boasted Auvio's normal light blue color scheme.    Sound Quality - For a pair of $25 headphones, they sound decent. There is definitely a break-in period though....” --pro1137

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

“So, first of all you might be wondering why even bother reviewing a headphone that nobody knows about, has ever heard of, and most likely will never own or see in real life? Simply put, I think that this headphone deserves it. There are many of the 70's Pioneer clones, so it's good to give people an idea about them if there is any interest.   Pros: - Aesthetics and construction are...” --GREQ

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Auvio Pearl Buds