Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X

“ History I'm a audiophile wannabee since I was 10 years. Worked in a hifi shop for 12 years and listened to quite a few systems, mainly higher end. I own at the moment a modest set consisting of a Marantz PM17mk2 and Tannoy DM 700 speakers and a Marantz SA11. As I have small children at the moment I do not have much time or chance to listen as much music as I like. One of the reasons...” --coen99

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

“Okay, so I ended up picking up the M40x as I needed a headphone that was reasonably priced, would likely sound good (based on having heard an M30 and an M50) and had a long cable for my home cardio workouts. Yes I jump around and make a fool of myself. I tried doing this with my HE 560, but the cable is far too short, plus they are a little big. Truthfully I didn't expect a great deal from the...” --Sonic Defender

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M70x Professional Monitor Headphones

“Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AT US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   You have to be living under a rock not to be familiar with ATH-M50 headphones and their latest M50x model which introduced detachable cables.  With thousands of 5-star reviews on Amazon and still crowned as #1 Best Seller, you don’t have to take my word...” --twister6

Audio-Technica ATH-E70 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

Audio-Technica ATH-E70 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

“Before I start this review, I would like to reiterate that we all have different experiences when it comes to using earphones/headphones. YMMV and this is merely my "subjective opinion". I hope that helps and if there are any disagreements, feel free to comment :). I'm all ears!        My 2 cents on Audio Technica as a Brand:   Japanese companies are an...” --kevingzw

Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphone

The ATH-E40 delivers powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of the music from the stage to the street. The proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design provides improved fidelity and efficiency. Bringing the worldwide critically acclaimed sonic signature of the M-Series to an in-ear design, the Audio-Technica E-Series headphones have been...

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones

Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Headphones

The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Ear Stream Black Pearl

Black Pearl is a project introduced after three years of the Moonlight's evolution. Its intention was to create a headphone amplifier with at least equal sound quality followed by much higher output power, enabling the amplifier to work well also with hard to drive high impedance dynamic and orthodynamic headphones. Besides higher power the Black Pearl has got another advantage over...

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

High-end offering from German headhpone company 'Manta' (manufactured by Calrad Imports Inc.*) in 1974. *Reference Needed Impedance Rating in Ohms 4.0 minimum and 16.0 maximum Frequency Response Range Hz 30.0 to 15000.0 Headset Cord Length 84.0 inches nominal Earphone Element Type Dynamic Earphone Cushion Material ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones