Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Auvio HF202

Auvio HF202

“ I purchased these headphones at a local RadioShack on sale for $25 as a backup pair. I was pretty excited to open them up when I got home, as they looked pretty sleek.  The packaging was pretty simple, but it still boasted Auvio's normal light blue color scheme.    Sound Quality - For a pair of $25 headphones, they sound decent. There is definitely a break-in period though....” --pro1137

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

Manta 7000 Headphones

High-end offering from German headhpone company 'Manta' (manufactured by Calrad Imports Inc.*) in 1974. *Reference Needed Impedance Rating in Ohms 4.0 minimum and 16.0 maximum Frequency Response Range Hz 30.0 to 15000.0 Headset Cord Length 84.0 inches nominal Earphone Element Type Dynamic Earphone Cushion Material ...

Auvio Pearl Buds